Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bad week

This whole week has been rough and rocky... just an extension of last week.

Yesterday things happened that bugged me. Hell, might as well be honest.... they literally pissed me off! The day continued on the downward spiral and I continued to bite my tongue with each arising incident. It was not going well. I was ready to tell the whole world to take a long walk off a very short pier. Then, to add insult to injury, I filled my car with $30 worth of gas to have it drop $.06 per gallon! Oh hell, might as well add that I am bloated, feel like hell... and nothing fits!

Yep, this day isn't starting any better!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...