Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My world has been in a spin...

I started my MBA and finally got over my bronchitis, sinus infection, and war infection.

I made it through my first class with a B so I was thrilled.

My son is struggling with school, especially since he is a junior and they are looking at graduation.

I couldn't handle the roller coaster. I took 2 weeks off school so I can help him, support him, and get him through this. 

I return to class next week. I have helped get him on track. And I hope we are good. He just needed to understand that I am always here to support him... He just has to ask... But he asks for help as much as I do (hmpf!!!)... So I know the signs!

Hopefully next week we will be riding a little smoother!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...