Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Has your child ever feared anyone in your family?

I am faced with a sticky situation. My child has gotten to be deathly afraid of one individual in our family. This person has become verbally-abusive towards him, along with occasional hits and slaps. He feels afraid and doesn't understand why this is happening to him. She tells me that he attacks her and tries to hurt her, which has never been noticed. She gets angry with me because I don't believe her.

I am so confused and concerned. I feel that there is something mentally going on, but I can't just walk up to her and tell her to have an evaluation done.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I feel like I am trapped.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...