Sunday, March 13, 2011

41 Year old Mom who just faced death

My day went well on Wednesday, I worked, I ate dinner, and I started my homework. Suddenly my eyes started itching and I started sneezing. My throat started to get tight.

I couldn't breathe and I had no idea what was happening. My mom took me to the ER and they plugged me with IV's and drugs, breathing treatments and steroids. Turns out to be an allergic reaction to my blood pressure medication I have been on for over two years.

They had a choice - either put me in a drug-induced coma to get tubes down my throat or take me under and insert a trac tube. I remember them rolling me into ICU Wednesday and didn't wake up until Saturday morning.

Talk about a scare - not knowing what happened, what caused it, if it will happen again, did they finds the right cause, when will be my time.

You never know when it will be your time, but God will know and will make sure he is there with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...