Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wishing Everyone a Happy 2013

Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve... and if your 2012 was anything like mine... I am so glad it's over.

My 2012 was kind of a wild ride... and I am ready to regroup and get down to business.

This year, I am going to amp up my home-based business, work-out at the gym and get toned, finish my current college degree, maybe get a promotion at work (if one becomes available), and then maybe even find someone to spend quality time with...

Even my doctor asked if I was dating someone... that made me truly think about it... and even more depressed. Oh well.

I hope everyone has a great new year and may all your hopes and wishes come true in 2013!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2013 to you, too! I have a few goals that I am working on as well, and hopefully this is as good a year for me as 2011 was :)

    I hope you have a great one, and get to get down to business" as you put it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...