Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No time... whatever!

I worked for a manager, whom I looked up to, until he said he didn't complete his bachelors degree because he "didn't have time".

That made me look at him differently... no time? He was married, one child in the military, one in high school, and one in middle school, while holding one job.

I just graduated with my bachelor's degree, after 4 years full time, while being a single full-time mom of one teenager, working a fulltime job, working a part-time job, being on church council, teaching Sunday school, holding other positions in the church, and being a part time consultant.

Don't tell me about having no time.... since I am applied to start my masters next month.

People just need to know what they truly want to accomplish!!!! If you want it bad enough, you will make time! Its not a reason, its an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...