Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Strength vs. Trust

I have two small tats on my wrist. One kanji for strength and one for trust.
As I continue to look at these symbols, I originally had the thought that these are strong points for me. People comment and compliment how strong I am, with all I do, and how trusting I am to give so much. But the more I start to think about it, the more evident it becomes that these symbols can be either my success or my failure. I try to be too strong, but wanting to do everything myself and wanting to be responsible for everything and everyone. I know I can't be, but I can't get past that thought. I trust so many people that I tend to get hurt. I trust and believe, which can be a good thing, until I get hurt by trusting the wrong person. I always give people the benefit of the doubt, I get hurt, and then it happens all over again. It is truly amazing how the first time we look at something, is not always how we see it again.

Strength  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...