Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Corporate America

How do you know when it's the right time to leave Corporate America?
I am in a position that I love and am truly just a grunt somedays. I try to do my job and keep it at that, but there are people who feel they are more important and higher up on the food chain than I. We are all pretty much the same, but not everyone sees it that way. I try to be accommodating, but someone always seems to get bent out of shape. I just wish people would let me do my job. I don't try to make others miserable, I try to help, but there are days...
Do I really want to keep doing this? Is it really worth it? Can I make it on my own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...