Monday, September 12, 2011

my learned advice for new moms

I was a new mom 14 years ago already. It was a long road, and yes, there were roadblocks, construction, and even potholes (HUGE potholes). My sleeping has never been the same, but that's the joy of motherhood.
I love my son and wouldn't trade him for the world, although loaning him out for a while might be nice.
I remember when I was getting ready to leave the hospital and I had to sign the forms. They explained that there were no returns, refunds, or exchanges. Talk about wondering what was going to happen next.
Being a mom is very fulfilling and I love it. We have our days, but everyone does. Just remember that moms are there to kiss the booboos, apply the bandaids, make the cookies, and read the stories.
Some days are rough, but being a mom makes a difference in the child's life!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...