Thursday, June 17, 2010

Having a difficult day already

Yesterday was rough - started out bad... anything that could go wrong... DID!

Today is starting out just like yesterday. I am stressed and frustrated.

I failed my college course, so I need to retake it... I absolutely hate economics - I don't understand it... and now I have to retake it! That made my morning even worse than it already was - and I didn't think that was possible.

I need to do something with my life and make my commitments. I feel like I am going in circles and digging myself in a hole.

It's gonna be a long day...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry! But take a moment to think of all the things to you do and have done, cause it sounds like you are an incredibly accomplished woman. Don't forget that!!

    peryl @ parenting ad absurdum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your compliment. Some days we lose track of the little things we accomplish.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...