Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am my mother's daughter

It's official...

I am my mother's daughter. As I sat here this morning, trying to relax, I suddenly decided there were things I had to do. I had to clean out my closet and then organize the stuff for my business I am re-applying myself to.

I find that I am trying to do so many things, for everyone else.

Let me give you an idea... working two jobs, going back to college, teaching sunday school, re-starting my business, trying to put give-away packets together for an upcoming convention, helping my son with his robotics team, blogging, etc.

Did you know that you cannot put more than 24 hours in a day?

As I think about everything I am doing, I am tired... but doing so much... for so many others... and not taking time for myself... I see my mom in myself... because that is how she is.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...