Thursday, December 6, 2012

A brief post - a dilemma

I have a dilemma... maybe nothing major but something on my mind.
I work in a department is 97% guys. Not a problem.
There is one guy though, who is really giving me a "dilemma".
It might not be anything, but... every morning and evening, all the guys say Hi and Goodbye, I hang with them at break, everything is good. I am a fellow employee.
But then there is the one... he won't say Hi to me... even when I say Hi to him by name. He won't acknowledge me. It drives me crazy... I am wondering if it's his own "personality defect" or he is just that way. He will talk to everyone around me, but me... nope... not even a "hi".
WTF? I don't understand?
This has been in the back of my mind for over a week and I really need to let it go, but I'm curious what his issue is?
Anyone else have this situation? Any advice?


1 comment:

  1. I had this situation once, too, though nowhere near this extreme. At least I could make the guy speak to me if I acknowledged him - he wasn't rude, I guess he just didn't like me much because he never had much to do with me and he seemed to really enjoy everyone else's company.

    I eventually got over it, but like I said....he was never straight-up rude like the guy in your office is. I don't know what's up with him, or how to best handle it. But I do know how infuriating it is.

    And I guess if I was ballsy enough, I'd probably speak, and when he didn't speak back, I'd call him out for being rude and ask what his problem is. I'm not sure it would be worth the effort, though.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...