Thursday, August 7, 2014

Join the Team, Part time gig, make money

Only investment is the presenter kit.... $400 worth of makeup for $99. (Includes 3d lashes, brush set, 6 concealers, 5 blushes, and 32 eye pigments). [this kit changes Sept 1st so sign up and get this one while it's available]

All parties are designed to be done virtually (online) through social media such as Facebook. 

Earning are paid out within about 2 hours of the sale... No waiting until "payday".

Only thing is sell $125 in 3 months.... (With no experience, I did that in less than 3 weeks!) that's how easy it is.

Go to www,TrishsNaturalBeauty.com
Click "join my team"
Sign up today.

Anyone who joins this new direct sales company thru my site will be entered to win a choice of gift cards.

Join the team and make it AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...