Sunday, August 24, 2014

My son and me dressing up

I started wearing makeup again. I bought this awesome 3D Fiber mascara (check out her website at: Www.trishsnaturslbeauty.com) that can only bought through a distributor! Anyway, I started putting makeup on because I feel pretty.

My son keeps asking me "why are you suddenly wearing so much makeup?" I guess ANY makeup after NO makeup, it could potentially be considered "so much".

I just wear eye liner and mascara because I don't feel I need all the other stuff I used to wear. 

I don't know if he just doesn't understand the concept, or if there's a reason I'm wearing it. I'm not sure. 

I guess for him up see his mom wearing makeup is a little strange. I wish he could understand but I doubt it. He is used to seeing girls wear makeup when they are dating someone or going out with someone. 

Me, I'm alone and he is the only man in my life.

I just want to be pretty and attractive. Maybe someday I will find happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...