Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lunchtime... I'm a nut case... admit it!

Source:  Pinterest


Okay, I am a nut case... gonna just have to admit it.

I sit here at my desk, as lunchtime rolls around.
I don't know what I want. Do I really need anything?
I really shouldn't spend the money. But I do have a few dollars till payday.
Where should I go?

I get in the car...
Do I want to run to the store or do fast food?
I am soooo craving a burger... I haven't had one in a while.
But then again, a burrito or nachoes sound really good too.

I don't know...
Maybe I will just go to the store and get a salad.
It's better than a burger.
I really shouldn't have the calories.
I really don't need the calories and fat.
The thought of how many drive me crazy.
I didn't check on line to see how bad the burger would be.
I can't just have a plain burger, but the calories will kill me.
I DON'T need them...
But that burger sounds so yummy.
I do have to eat something though.

I stop at the grocery store...
and get a salad...

And then I go back to work...
Same thing I have done the last three days...

Like I really needed to think about it...

I am such a dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...