10 things that happen in my minivan
(this should be easy, as in my previous post... I don't do minivans!!)
Anyway... here we go...
1. First of all - NOTHING happens in my MINIVAN... 'Cuz I don't have one...
2. In my car... the gas light comes on... usually when gas it as the highest price. When the light is off, the gas price is low...
3. I inevitably drop my phone between the seat at console.
4. My purse tips over, off the front seat, all over the floor.
5. The fabric grocery bags never get past the floor of the back seat.
6. My son does not know how to NOT slam the door.
7. I change CD's at least once or twice in my 15 minute drive to work (I miss my 6-disc changer).
8. My mom yells at me at least once to "watch the road".
9. I have at least one bottle of Diet Coke in the console.