Monday, April 30, 2012

One of those... Mondays

Ever had one of those days when anything you seem to do is absolutely wrong?
Someone is always trying to get you in trouble?
Someone is always second-guessing what you do (or did)?
Don't you hate it when someone always wants to be the big dog?
I have been doing this long enough that I am not stupid... and I absolutely hate it when people treat me like I have not idea what I am doing!
There is always someone who THINKS they are in charge, when they don't know jack?
Why me? What have I done to deserve this?
I guess because I don't say anything. I just quietly do my job.
I am keeping my mouth shut, but stomach hurts and I feel sick.
I am biting my tongue, but I want to speak my mind... but I am better than that. I am more mature than that. I don't go tattling when she does something... especially since I end up being told not to act like that and we all have to get along.
I feel so sick... I want to leave... I want to cry...
I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...