Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me


Acting Balanced


And now for this weeks Questions:

1. Finish this sentence - I am glad it's Monday because... I need a break!

2. Where did you spend your last vacation? Arizona

3. Who is your favorite author? Don't really have one

4. What other Memes do you participate in during the week? Meet me Monday, Follow Friday, WTKW, Feeling Beachie... etc... etc...  etc...

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

5. What is your main purpose for having your blog?

Mine is to just be able to express myself and meet new people... and you?


3 comments:

  1. I blog purely for my own enjoyment - new way of keeping a diary so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog for my own pleasure, but to network, inform and entertain too. When I get new followers or comments it's very gratifying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog for myself and to let others know about about my family, and to have fun! I get to meet new people and to share a part of myself.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...