Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blog Dare Bloggy Moms May 8, 2012

Bloggy Moms Blog Dare Writing Prompt

Tuesday May 8, 2012

I'm a __________ mom/wife/sister/friend...

I'm a single mom, raising one teenage boy. He is my life, he is my world, he is my best friend.

I am an ex-wife who decided that bailing her husband out of jail what not what I was working hard every day for.

I am a little sister, with 2 older brothers, who still refer to me as "what's her face" some days.

I am a close friend to my pal Coco. Her and I can be no more opposite than we are, but our friendship is strong and she rocks!  We keep each other afloat, and we have each others backs. I love her with all my heart.

I am woman... hear me roar!!

1 comment:

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...