Friday, May 25, 2012

I am a morning person... I'm sorry

Yes, I am a morning person... maybe some times TOO MUCH of a morning person.
I leave the house at least an hour before I have to start work, so I have my own time. I am a morning person, but I also like my "quiet time". I sing in the car, stop and get a soda, go through the car wash, or take the long way to work (mind you, there is only so much you can do in a 15-minute drive).

I work with many who ARE NOT morning people... which explains why I get the early shift... which is fine with me. 

My boss is one of those "not morning people" and he basically has forbid me from coffee and energy drinks at work because he feels that I am already "too full of energy". Okay, fine... I can live with that. (I guess that also keeps me from really getting wound up when someone pisses me off!)  If I'm "un-caffenated", I tend to remain calm, keep quiet, and go about my business, but if I'm on caffeine or energy drinks... and someone rubs the wrong way... watch out... I am ready to go!

The funny thing is... when I am quiet or just keep to myself, suddenly something is wrong. 

Damned if I do, damned if I don't... I'm sure you know that old saying.

I get up and want to get moving right away. My brain doesn't shut off, so my body feels as though I am running non-stop... places to go, things to do, things to start, things to finish, people to help, people to please... yadda yadda yadda.

So, mix my morning personality, with my obsessive-compulsive tendencies, along with my willingness to over-extend myself... and what do you get... ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...