Monday, May 7, 2012

Time for Lunch... and me

I admit it... I have a nasty habit of not knowing how to look out for me.

During the week, during lunch, I might run out to grab something to eat, and then I bring it back and eat at my desk, why typing, answering the phones, and answering questions.

I feel overwhelmed and I don't want to get further behind.

But today was different... I left work and went to the hamburger joint for a burger and fries. I actually went inside, sat down, watched the tv, and ate my lunch. I did constantly look at my watch, but that was it. No phone, no work, no one to talk to... it was a strange experience...

I am so used to multi-tasking that doing only one thing... and doing it for me... seems incredibly unsettling.

It felt good though. (I don't think I could do it all the time, but I could try for more often than once every few months.)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...