Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just random

Today is Tuesday, the weather is turning colder. It did try to snow last night and the temps did drop. I still had my bedroom window open and my fan on... and a cat curled up under the covers.

I wish I could get to the next stage in my life, but I am struggling. I want to find happiness and find that place that makes me smile.

Sometimes I wonder who I am or where I am going. Do I even know? Is there a clear road?

Or am I on my own to wander and make the decision as I go?

**DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING? REALLY?**

1 comment:

  1. hiee
    what you wrote is beautiful.. an its related to me too.. "Sometimes I wonder who I am or where I am going. Do I even know? Is there a clear road?

    Or am I on my own to wander and make the decision as I go?"

    **DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING? REALLY?**

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...