Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving break

My son is home and so am I. Today we have our family meal with my brother. My mom and son put up some of the Christmas decorations (bah humbug).

Tomorrow I have off too, but I will be at my part-time 2nd job. Not bad. I don't do black Friday shopping.... Worked retail 4 years..., no way do i shop that day. People can be idiots all year long, but they take it up a notch or two on Black Friday!

The last two days, all my son rambles on about is video games. I try to listen, but the voice in my head screams "I DON'T CARE!"

Oh well, it's another day....

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my followers!
May you have a safe, happy, and enjoyable holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...