Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sides of me no one knows... or would expect

I am a mom
I am divorced
I believe in God
I am active in my church
I work full-time
I work part-time
I also have a home-based business
I listen to country
I listen to Compton Gangsta rap
I have tattoos
I go to the gym
I can lift serious weight
I threw shotput and discus
I can change a tire on a car
I can fix a muffler
I enjoy watching motorcycle chopper shows
I know who Orange Country Choppers are
I know who Jesse James is
I am not a fan of Brad Pitt
Or Justin Beiber
I watch Toddlers and Tieras... for the hell of it
I watch Bridezillas... because it is just wacked!
Honey Boo Boo is a brat!
I love Guy Fieri
Mark Hammon in hot!!!!!
I still wear a bikini
I love wearing short skirts
I love shoes
I love purses
I watch bullriding
Southern guys are HOT
Cowboys are HOT
Love guys in tight jeans
I have a black belt in the martial arts
I still have all my internal organs
I hate change
I am going back to college
I drive stick-shift cars
I can roller skate
For a start..........


1 comment:

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...