Thursday, May 27, 2010

Feeling Guilty

I am suddenly feeling guilty. I am wondering if all this is truly my fault. My child is a good kid, kinda quiet, big heart, kind, but he has not been himself.

I have enrolled my child and I in a counseling session. I know that I have a lot of skeletons in my closet and a lot of demons who haunt my mind, but I know the stories behind them.

I am wondering if my skeletons are what is causing my son to be the way he is? Bad enough that he inherits my anxiety traits... now the attitude thing. Am I a bad parent? Do I criticize too much? Am I the problem?

It's amazing what goes through your mind when you face reality eye-to-eye. You truly wonder if it's all your fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...