Thursday, May 27, 2010

Obsessive... or just Weird?

I have a few quirks...(but doesn't everyone?)

1 - I eat curled/folded potato chips first (even if I have to dump the entire bag in a dish).

2 - My socks have to have 1 right and 1 left.

3 - Turn the lights off when you walk out.

4 - Cheese has to be on TOP of the burger.

5 - The round part of a bun in the top.

6 - The icons on my desktops are arranged a certain way.

7 - Paper torn out of notebooks have to have the ragged edges torn (or ripped) off.

8 - All monetary bills must face the same direction.

1 comment:

  1. I ONLY eat the folded chips too...I will shake the crap out of the bag until I find them ALL!!!!and I thought it was just me! We should form our own support group :O)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...