Friday, May 7, 2010

You Know It's Going to be One of Those Days

I should have known, by the way I was feeling this morning, that this was going to be a long day!

In my routine, I have patterns and set processes... must have something to do with my OCD. When people or things modify those, I tend to get a little bit edgy.  And then that leads to sarcasm. And then I am just get cranky and that pretty much takes care of my mood for the day.

This morning I had that type of day, where people were in my space and messing with my "me" time. I then got frustrated and started getting stressed... and then my tone took on sarcasm.

Anyone who crossed my path got run over.

Most days, I am level-headed and willing to just let things go, but in this mood, hell no. When I am like this, there should be a warning sign on my cubbie (and it's not even due to PMS!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...