Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Being decorative... and in fashion

CHECK THIS OUT...

Are you ready to start the new year, with a new look?  I know I am and one of my new year's resolutions has been (for many years) to be more organized... but it just doesn't seem to happen.

But look what I found while checking the ads... (I'm an office-supply junkie... sorry).

But maybe... check out this cool rolling file cabinet. What is easier than being able to "roll" your stuff around with you? I guess that's my big thing. I might be in my room, or in the livingroom, or even in the kitchen, but my papers are never with me. I guess this might solve the problem.

This decorative file cabinet had a storage drawer on the top. The file drawer has hanging file folder rods for letter-size files (which is really all I use). The top is both decorative and can be used for additional storage. This unit had 5 casters and is lightweight and durable. I found it ready to assemble and all the fasteners are hidden.

What could be better than an organizational cabinet that you can keep handy, when you need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...