Monday, December 19, 2011

Cats know when you need to relax

I have had a rough day. I've been stressed. I've been watching my phone, watching foe a message. I don't know how to sit still or relax.

Except tonight. I laid down on the bed, TV on, phone in hand. Enter my cat... stage right. He crawls up under my arm and lays across my chest, tucked into my neck, under my chin. Kinda like a 36" nose to tail furry mink still, that purrs. I sure can't see the TV through him... nor can I operate my phone with him laying here. So I am at his mercy. He the tilts his head upward, against my face, staring at me upside down, and purring. Awwwww.

Okay, guess I will relax... but only for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...