Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cats...

The holidays are not my favorite. My mind doesn't stop spinning. I get caught in a hurricane of emotions, of questions, of "what ifs".


I don't know why it happens, but I'm sure it has something to do with the "down" time over this time. No work, no school, time to think, wonder, and (literally) drive myself crazy with thoughts.


This pic is my Kitty.  I call her my "old lady". She's 10, about 6-lbs, and can make a 75-lb retreiver kneal.


She is laying here with me, snoozing. But occasionally snuggles up and gives me kisses.


Animals are great. They give unconditional love. They listen,. They snuggle. They care. They are true, real, genuine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...