Friday, February 3, 2012

Five Questions Friday



1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
Gotten my Black Belt in TaeKwondo side by side with my son

2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
I enjoy taekwondo and lifting weights

3. If you knew your best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
I guess it depends on the whole situation

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
Nah, don't think so.

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
Just another day... no biggie

And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn't brave enough to put in as a regular question...answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something...)

Bonus: Lights off or on?  Lights off... are you crazy!?!?

2 comments:

  1. 1) did a craft with my kids today! yea, I'm proud of that because sometimes it's hard to take the time out of my day to "Play" you know what I'm say'n?

    2) fast walking and a little jogging

    3) my best friend? ohhh, that's hard. I would want someone to tell me if I were the spouse, but wow...you BEST friend? That's tough because you don't want to betray your friend who is betraying his/her spouse. But I guess one betrayal deserves another, right?

    4) YES. YES. YES. I would LOVE an Alice in my house to clean up after we eat. That would free up SO much of my time..and I could do more crafts with my kids!

    5) I don't stress out about them, no. But... I don't like that I'm getting older. I'd like to freeze time sometimes. Not because of the way I look or gray hair or getting pudgy or anything like that, but I'm just enjoying life so much right now that I want it to stay this way forever.

    6) Lights OFF

    Well, that was fun :)
    I'm a new follower. Saw your link on the Friday Blog Hop :)
    Katrina
    They All Call Me Mom

    By the way, good job with the Tae Kwan Do! My kids do Kung Fu and are earning their belts. I don't have the nerve to get out there. ::: sigh:::

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...