Friday, February 24, 2012

Feeling Beachie Friday Fill-In 02.24.12

Photobucket


Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Jen from Just another Day. She came up with the last two statements…

I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:

1. I never _seem to stay_ on a _shopping list_

2. _I can name any one that_ is my favorite holiday

3. I think my _best friends_ is/are _special_.

4. When there is a _thunderstorm_ I _enjoy it_.

7 comments:

  1. I think that the best use of a shopping list is a handy piece of scratch paper. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping list help me, but I never stop at the last one on the list... LOL. And thunderstorms? I'm scared of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never manage to get only what's on the shopping list. I use it more as a guideline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy a thunderstorm too - especially at night

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a hard time with shopping lists because I always forget to write something down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shopping list?? What is this shopping list you speak of? I totally get it. I always make one, but then end up leaving it at home and forgetting something that I absolutely needed to have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers! I, too, always enjoy a good thunderstorm :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...