Monday, February 6, 2012

Tag, You are It!!!!

I am a little behind, but time to catch up.
Hilary, over at Feeling Beachie, tagged me in a meme.

1. Describe yourself in 7 words:
Quiet, introvert, perfectionist, obsessive, logical, caring, protective

2. What keeps you up at night?
My cat, who seems to think it's time to cuddle and play

3. Who would I like to be?
Someone who feels good about themself

4. What am I wearing now?
dress pants and black top

5. What scares me?
stepping outside my comfort zone

6. The best and worst of blogging:
Worst - Feeling like I don't have a lot of followers.
Best - Being able to be me and touch others.

7. The last website I visited:
www.feelingbeachie.com

8. What is the one thing I would change about myself
Be more outgoing

9. Slankets yes or no?
What the hell is a Slanket????

10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you:
She is an awesome blogger and likes to visit back when she gets comments. Her blog rocks!

I am supposed to tag people now, so I will, but I really want to tag everyone… so if you want to play along….

Hilary at Feeling Beachie
Susi at Boca Frau
Cyn at The Chunky Goddess

1 comment:

  1. I had to look up Slanket when I read that! It's a Snuggie by a different name and with more colors. They have 2 polka dots Slankets. I think I want one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...