Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Non-stop and not-understanding

I have been busy. I work a full time job (45+ hours/wk). I also am going back for my B.A. in Business and raising a teenage son. I do not get help from my ex, he doesn't support us, and since we haven't seen him in over 6 years, he could be dead (he had drug issues, alcohol problems, gambling debts, and enemies). Amidst everything else, I teach Sunday school, work a part-time job, serve on church council, etc. I have been running solid for 4 days, along with new anxiety/antidepressants since I don't feel like myself.  Hmmm, gee, I wonder why? (Insert sarcasm). Anywayyyyyyyyy.... my mom figures I am going to come home, eat dinner, and then help her randomly dig thru boxes that have been in our basement for more years then I care to admit. Nope, sorry, not tonight, no way.... you have been home all day, on the couch, watching TV. I've been working. I put my pj's on and I'm watching TV. End of story!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the best thing we can do for ourselves is sat NO. Hope you enjoyed the couch time! (love from bloggy mom blog hop)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...