Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday

When I am not busy... I'm still busy. Worked yesterday. Had doctors appointment. Pulled a 5 hour shift at the bar/store. Made good tips. Drove him in shit show, on a fairly unlit highway. Made it home. Dropped of exhaustion. Child woke me abruptly to ask me what I wanted for breakfast. Gramma and him bickered. My breakfast had adjustments. Went out and shovelled. Came in, starting working on my nails. Got sidetracked to clean fish tanks. Then had to fix my sons desk drawer. Then had to fix the carpet on the stairs to the basement. Now I'm getting back to my nails. Aarrgghh!!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...