Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday Stealing 01.29.12



Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. Rocket, Swass, I lost it, State of Emergency, Unskinny Bop, Chicks Dig It

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? ??

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. don't have a book handy, sorry

4) What do you think about most? Having a better life for my son

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? Have a good day

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? with

7) What's your strangest talent? I can wiggle my ears.

8) Women.... totally drive me nuts sometimes with how they think and the things they do; Men.... I work with always seem to wait until the last possible minute to need something!

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? I hope not...

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Not that talented... can't even play air instruments. Afraid to try.... ;)

11) Do you have any strange phobias? haven't really thought about it. does thinking my knees look fat in jeans qualify

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? no...

13) What's your religion? protestant

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? heading to the car, or going out to crush cans

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind the camera

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Don't have one

17) What was the last lie you told? No, there isn't anything wrong...

18) Do you believe in karma? Yes...

19) What does your URL mean? Uhhhhh... dunno

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Weakness - try to do everything for everyone and not take time for me. Strength - being there for people and a good listener

21) Who is your celebrity crush? Mark Harmon (Gibbs on NCIS)

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? no...

23) How do you vent your anger? After internalizing it, I either yell or cry

24) Do you have a collection of anything? wine corks

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? neither... but if I had to choose - talking on the phone, so no one can see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...