Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bloggy Moms Blog Dare...

a mom blog community


The prompt for October 1st was the celebrity I just “don’t get”…

I would like to say, currently, that it is Lady GaGa.  I don’t understand her outfits, but that’s what makes her who she is. That’s what makes her unique.

I guess that I can look back in my life and say that I remember when Elton John used to dress outrageous… maybe not to the same extreme, but extreme for his time.



And then there was Liberace, who was encrusted with Diamonds.



I guess we each have at least one of these in our lifetime… or maybe more… but I don’t recall Elton John falling off his shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...