Tuesday, October 11, 2011

RemembeRED - Just before you start



Stephen King said, “The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things can only get better.”

I guess I have experienced that quote more than I wish to admit:
Changing jobs
Getting married
Getting divorced
Having my first (and only) child
Going back to school
and the list goes on...

There are truly days when I wonder what exactly am I getting myself into... and why I am purposely putting myself through the stress and anxiety????  Maybe it's the adrenaline? Maybe it's the sense of determination? Maybe it's the desire to succeed? Or maybe it's just insanity?

I know I am not the only one out there who has done this... and don't worry - you are not alone...

4 comments:

  1. You have definitely had a lot of changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quote certainly applies across our lives, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so very right- it's so, so relatable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your comments. I know that when you first think about it, there doesn't seem like a lot, but it's amazing what you see when you really look.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...