Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet Me Monday 10.31.11

Questions:

1.  My current weather is _______?
2.  What is your favorite sound?
3.  What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
4.  What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?
5.  What is your favorite condiment?

1. Currently about 34-degrees and overcast.
2. Favorite sound - birds chirping outside my window in the morning.
3. Just don't like plain strawberry. I'm sure there are worse flavors, but I haven't been gutsy enough to try them to find out!!!
4. Family Cirlce or Women's Day. If worse comes to worse - Sports Illustrated.
5. Ketchup and barbeque sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Tere, not sure if this will work or not, but I got a "grab my button" code generated for you. I'll attempt to post it here in this comment, if not I'll try to email it to you or whatnot.

    Then after work I'll come by and "meet" you :)

    Edit: Never mind. Said div tag wasn't allowed. I'll try emailing instead.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...