Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet Me on Monday - 53rd Edition

Never Growing Old Meet Me On Monday

1. The thing that scares me the most is __________?
Walking across bridges over water or high up. Definitely scared to death of heights like that.

2. Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?
Nope, ooooey gooey chocolate chips, not crunchy or nutty.

3. If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room?
Any news or talk show. Just can’t deal with it.

4. Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice?
Gotta have pulp… especially the ones with LOTS of pulp!

5. Who do you miss the most?
This is a hard one. I can’t narrow it down to just one person.



2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Meet Me On Monday! I'm afraid of heights too....I get dizzy!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Meet Me on Monday, which I think I'm going to start doing next week. I have read a ton of these and haven't come across ONE PERSON who likes nuts in chocolate chip cookies! What's up with that?? The best chocolate chip cookie I've ever had out was called "trail mix chip" and it had nuts and raisins with the chocolate chips. For the holidays, I make "Mr. Goodcookies" with chunks of Mr. Goodbars. I also make a mean Nutella Cookie, chocolate chips and hazelnuts.

    My taste is not common…but I still want to play! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...