Friday, October 28, 2011

Feeling Beachie Friday

This week’s statements:
  1. I have a ____ at ____
  2. I always buy ___ that___ If___
  3. I spend way too much time _____________
  4. I hope that when people meet me and think about me they __________________________ 

My answers:
1. I have no shoes on at this time
2. I always buy purses that are cool if they are big enough.
3. I spend way too much time working.
4. I hope that when people meet me and think about me, they see and remember my good qualities.

1 comment:

  1. I think your last answer is perfect; if people only remembered our good qualities, the world would be a much brighter and happier place.

    Found you on Bloggy Moms Oct blog hop.
    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...