Friday, November 11, 2011

Feeling Beachie - elaboration

I have been asked to elaborate on my 11.11.11 answer #4...

This past year has been so hectic and busy. I feel as though I have only run in circles, passing myself, but never truly catching up.

I will be going into the new year with a college degree under my belt and some stability in my son's school progress.

I guess I am trying to be optimistic that this new year will bring me good things and help me find the place I was meant to be.

I have always been skeptical and look at things with question. Maybe, since I have come this far, along with starting new ventures, and moving on from those that were not working, I can look for light at the end of the tunnel.

Wish Me Luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you set your mind to it, you can do it! Sounds like you have some great things to look forward to next year.

    following you from the hop.
    Regina, The Crazy Nuts Mom
    www.thecrazynutsmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a good direction plotted. Optimism is a key to not getting knocked off your path! Wishing you the very best!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...