Friday, November 18, 2011

Where's Waldo?

Today is one of those days. It has been a long week and things at work have been nothing short of chaotic. My description of this week has been “trying to find a worm named Waldo, in a can of night crawlers”.

Yes, one of THOSE weeks. Everyone wants everything… yesterday… The phone never stops, the computer runs slow, no one answers their pages, and now we are short-handed.

I guess I need to understand that there are only a certain number of hours in the day and I can only do what I can do.
I can only answer one phone call at a time.
I am not anyone’s keeper and I do not know where they went.
If you want them, page them.
I don’t know who is in the lobby or why they are coming to see you.
If you don’t know what you are looking for, then how the hell am I supposed to know?
Did you know you are NOT the only person needing help today.
I am only one person.
I have two ears…
My body can only go in one direction at a time.

JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by and following from the Over 40 hop! Hope your weekend is filled with all things CALM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you have just reinforced the pleasure of retirement. I'm the only one who is on my case. Yeah for weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post. So elegantly put! Just stopped by from Never Growing Old: Follow Friday. I'll be checking back often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. often times I wish there were two of me but that wouldn't work b/c then I would need three and so on.

    new follower from the blog hop, would love a follow back.

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...