Monday, November 21, 2011

Demons in my head

I am still awake and writing because demons that have haunted me (as far back as 28 years) are in my head, keeping me awake.

My dad passed away 18 years ago and my divorce was final 9 years ago.  Both of which had demons attached to them.

I am not sure why I am blogging at 2:30 am about this, but it must mean it is important .... to me... to someone else...

We all face demons and many of us don't want to admit it, but by admitting it, it's the first step. Trust me, you are not alone.... and you will never be alone. As much as you feel like it, you aren't.

So many of us have demons that haunt us. They are all different, but we are not the only ones suffering.

Believe me, we are not alone. Some may not understand and look at us like we are crazy (been there,  done that) , but there will be those who breathe a sigh of relief and say "oh my God, I have been there".

Demons haunt us all... you are not alone... and you are not crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...