Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday 11.14.11

Questions:

1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog? No, this is really the only time I can be me. I guess it's nice because I am so busy being who I am, that no one thinks to look for me on the web... 

2.  What is your favorite card game? I would have to say Solitaire - I'm addicted on the IPad. If I am on my desktop, then it's Mahjong 

3.  What do you wear to bed? T-shirt and lounge pants
 
4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry? I don't know... that's actually tough. I like Culver's I guess, because they are soft and not over-salted. 

5.  What is your usual bed time?  Depends on what is on tv. I guess between 8 and 9. At that point, I am mentally and physically burnt, so I am done.


6 comments:

  1. Just met you through MMOM. I can so empathize with being tired. I too am tired, and sick--literally (just a bad cold)--and tired. I'm retired so I don't have to worry about work, but in its place are a hundred other things begging for my attention. Time for a cup of coffee, and a few minutes sitting on the patio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Newly following from Meet Me On Monday. I think there's a really high percentage of us who wear tees/pj pants to bed... Every blog from MMOM that I've visited so far has said the same. :~)

    Love to have you stop by either (or both) of my blogs and say hello!

    ~Mrs B
    http://www.spilledonthekitchentable.blogspot.com
    http://www.goaheadtakeabite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answer for #1. It's so true that we spend so much time being our public selves that we really do need time to actually BE our private selves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked in an office for about 9 months- Hardest thing I ever did. I totally understand. But I was pregnant and like an elevator on supersonic speed up down up down up down.....it wasn't fun.
    I believe you'll find something to do from home :)

    Found you on the Blog hop! Hang in there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found you on Nicky's blog hop! :)

    I totally am thje same - I very rarely share my blog with friends/family but haven't really an answer as to why!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...