Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday 11.14.11

Questions:

1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog? No, this is really the only time I can be me. I guess it's nice because I am so busy being who I am, that no one thinks to look for me on the web... 

2.  What is your favorite card game? I would have to say Solitaire - I'm addicted on the IPad. If I am on my desktop, then it's Mahjong 

3.  What do you wear to bed? T-shirt and lounge pants
 
4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry? I don't know... that's actually tough. I like Culver's I guess, because they are soft and not over-salted. 

5.  What is your usual bed time?  Depends on what is on tv. I guess between 8 and 9. At that point, I am mentally and physically burnt, so I am done.


7 comments:

  1. Just met you through MMOM. I can so empathize with being tired. I too am tired, and sick--literally (just a bad cold)--and tired. I'm retired so I don't have to worry about work, but in its place are a hundred other things begging for my attention. Time for a cup of coffee, and a few minutes sitting on the patio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Thanks for playing along with Meet Me on Monday!! Please remember to link the url only of your Meet Me On Monday post and not your whole blog! I have to go in and fix it!!
    Hope you have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Newly following from Meet Me On Monday. I think there's a really high percentage of us who wear tees/pj pants to bed... Every blog from MMOM that I've visited so far has said the same. :~)

    Love to have you stop by either (or both) of my blogs and say hello!

    ~Mrs B
    http://www.spilledonthekitchentable.blogspot.com
    http://www.goaheadtakeabite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answer for #1. It's so true that we spend so much time being our public selves that we really do need time to actually BE our private selves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worked in an office for about 9 months- Hardest thing I ever did. I totally understand. But I was pregnant and like an elevator on supersonic speed up down up down up down.....it wasn't fun.
    I believe you'll find something to do from home :)

    Found you on the Blog hop! Hang in there:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found you on Nicky's blog hop! :)

    I totally am thje same - I very rarely share my blog with friends/family but haven't really an answer as to why!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...