Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thank you notes

I know it is nothing big but I am wondering...

Since I was little, I have sent thank you notes out, for everything. That's how I was raised.

I have raised my son the same.

It is important to be respectful.

Thank yous are important.

I have one friend who didn't send thank you notes out for her bridal shower gifts. She didn't send out wedding thanks either.

I think that is wrong.

It is important to thank people who go out of their way than treat then like they owe you.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you 100%. And e-mail and verbal thank you's don't count. But so many manners are disappearing in the current generation, it's the entitlement based ethics that has permeated our society.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...