Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holidays

This has been a long year. So much has happened, but I have to keep moving... every day. No choice.

Holidays are hard for me, but not sure why. I don't like to shop, I don't like crowds, I feel fat so I don't need the food, and then I'm alone, so that doesn't help.

I'm fine until the week of Thanksgiving and then I snap.

I watch the commercials, I hate the holidays, I get depressed, I feel bad for my son because of this.

I am not sure what's on my mind. I have felt this way the past couple years. The biggest obstacle is how this affects my son.

I just really don't work well with the holidays.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...