Monday, November 28, 2011

Meet Me Monday 11.28.11





Questions:

1. I really need to clean my _________? bedroom

2. What food makes you think of Christmas?  candy canes (are those considered food?)

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? I would be happy at 40

4. What was your first paying job? Administrative Assistant, part-time, during high school

5. Have you read the Twilight series? Nope, good intentions, but not yet...yes, I do have the first book... somewhere.


2 comments:

  1. Of course Candy Canes are food...LOL! Stopping by from the Meet Me Monday. New Fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys would definitely consider candy canes as food! I'm sure if he could get away with it that's all Mr.Almost15 would eat!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...