Saturday, November 26, 2011

Not sure which way...

My son and I live with my mom, who is in her 80s. She is retired and has time on her hands. My dad has been deceased almost 20 years and my ex walked out on my son 8 years ago. My mom offered to take us in.


I work full-time, I work part-time, I am going back for my bachelors degree... and my mom still cuts me down for helping out.


I grocery shop, my son mows, we help maintain the house, it is never enough.


I am stressing. Living with my mom makes my son stressed and he doesn't feel comfortable. I want to make a life that he is comfortable with ... and that I'm comfortable with.


I am sending a plea out to see if anyone knows of anything I can do from home that will take the stress off my son.


My mom reminds us that this is HER house so my son and I live out of our rooms, like being in tiny boarding rooms. My son stresses and I hate how it hurts him. My mom also talks about us like we don't do a damn thing. My brother probably thinks we are mooching off her. Yea, not! Too bad I don't have the ability to get us out of here.


I am wondering (and hoping) someone might have an idea for me to pursue. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...