Sunday, November 27, 2011

GO AWAY!!!!!! please?

Okay, I love my child, but we see things VERY different.

Do not spin in the chair... someone will get hurt.

Quit repeating the TV show... especially since I don't like that show.

Shush! I want to hear the last five minutes of my show.

Yes, you can have some, that's why its on the dinner table.

Don't bounce on the edge of the bed, that's how the mattress breaks down.

What the hell is "dub-step" and how is it considered music?

Are you talking to yourself?

What the hell are you talking about?

I am in the bathroom, leave me alone.

Quit following me.

What do you want?

Do you ever quit talking?

Aren't you hoarse yet?

I really don't care what is happening on storage wars.

Get off the computer! Time is up.

Why do you need it now? You haven't cared for the past two months.

Yes, I have homework. You would too... if you brought it home!

And my list can keep going!

So ready to get back to work... can you tell?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...